Active Together is open to all individuals with a self-identified disAbility.
- Participants are not required to disclose the challenge you face.
- We welcome all participants, aged 18+, who want to be a part of Active Together.
CPD is reducing barriers so everyone can live, work and play.
Interactive, accessible & inclusive games at the YMCA 2nd Tuesday of the month: 11 – noon.
- Legion Social 4th Tuesday of the month: 10 – noon.
Join us at the YMCA!
The 2nd Tuesday of the month!
from 11- noon.
Location: 123 Aylmer Street South, Peterborough
Click here for YMCA directions
Monthly Legion Social & Lunch
Active Together Adventures
meets the 4th Tuesday each month
at the Royal Canadian Legion. from 10 a.m. – noon.
1550 Lansdowne Street West, Peterborough
Please join us. Lunch served.
Free for participants!
Shuffleboard, darts, cards, board games, boccie ball, floor curling, socializing and lunch.
- RSVP appreciated although not mandatory:
Next Legion Socials:
- February 25, 2020, 10 -noon
- March 24, 2020, 10 -noon
- April 28, 2020, 10 – noon